Friday, November 13, 2009

Ok, so it's taken me two months but here they are! Pictures of our little love. My only excuse is that I'm having so much fun with her that I can't pull myself away long enough to blog. Ok, so it's a little bit of a stretch but I'm sticking with it! Here are some recent pictures of Kaiyin. Isn't she so yummy?! She has the best personality and is happy and smiley. She's eating really well and gained 3 pounds in the first month we had her home! She's sitting up all on her own now and talks away in her own baby language. We love to see her smile and hear her laugh. Everytime she giggles it makes me laugh. Ok, I'll stop gushing now. I just had to share her with everyone. I'll try to be better about blogging going forward. I promise. Until then, please enjoy some pictures of our little Kaiyin.









Helping Daddy open some birthday presents.


She loves to be outside so she loved Radnor Lake.

She was a ladybug for her first Halloween.

At the pumpkin patch.



Bath time. She LOVES baths.

7 comments:

  1. totally understand being too busy loving on your sweet baby to blog! she is so beautiful! loving her fashion show of outfits! :)

    still looking for a time to get you all over for dinner. how about 12/2? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I needed to see her--bring her over here I must kiss those cheeks!!!!:) Well, I wouldn't have time for anything else either--just look at how PRECIOUS!! I love hearing your rapture over being a mom to your precious, Kaiyin! She has such a radiance about her and absolutely is one of the most beautiful treasures I have ever seen. Enjoy,enjoy sweet Mommy and Daddy! We were so sorry to have missed out on her debut at the last fellowship group but will just have to arrange to meet precious Kaiyin very soon. Much Love, Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been checking in everyday, just waiting for these pictures!
    I am so glad everyone is happy and healthy and enjoying each other!
    keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH for pictures!! Thanks for updating (I'm just now getting a chance to check some other blogs!) I love the pics you posts .. she is just so adorable! Would love to try to get together one day with our kiddos! ;)

    Blessings & Have a Merry Christmas!!

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK Elmira ... where are the Christmas pics!? I KNOW you have to have some cute ones to share! ;) Blessings & Merry Christmas!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete